Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- Prepare regular updates for each of the projects.
- Communicate all milestone achievements (or delays) to the Community Development Manager.
- Ensure that community development projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Aid in Preparing reports and documents as required, including weekly, quarterly and annual progress reports, outcome/impact monitoring reports, technical assessments, monthly delivery and financial status summary, inventory status report, bulletins, and others.
- Bachelor's degree minimum.
- Candidate would be responsible for communications and consultations with the communities as well as day-to-day project management to ensure timely project delivery.
- 2 years minimum, which must be in project coordination role in local communities, PMP or Prince2 Certification preferred.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project), MS Project and Internet Search tools.
- This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.