- Coordinate arid supervise the implementation of the development programmes in the communities (physical projects as maybe directed by the company).
- To provide counsel and guideline and recommend protocol, procedure and actions to facilitate effective interactions with government departments, ministries and agencies on the interpretation of company’s various agreements and regulations.
- To monitor the implementation of Early Warning Systems and community surveillance system for timely anti conflict action and ensure coordination and monitoring of company’s community development programmes
- Promote an enabling environment that would enhance operational effectiveness of the company without disruption to the host community
- Holds periodic meetings with the CLOs, chiefs, government agencies and other stakeholders on conflict management and resolutions
- Promotes and proactively manages the image of the company to various segments of the public government agencies, groups and media