- Provides internal legal advisory services on legal matters related to registration of new companies. Provision of a broad range of corporate professional services to the Group.
- Works on legal matters such as new agreements, reviewing existing agreement. etc.
- Ensure compliance with various statutory requirements of the law including procurement and renewal of licenses, agreement e.tc.
- Provision of other services as may be required from time to time by the Group.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Good first degree in Law from a reputable Institution higher degree or professional qualification such as LLM will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of proven post call practice experience.
- Must have strong Advocacy skills Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite- word and excel.
- Ideal age should be between 30-40years.