Ref No: AY/CS/015A
The Company Secretary will be responsible for all the organization’s secretarial, legal and governance matters, including compliance with legal and statutory requirements:
- Convening and servicing (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Writing reports
- Collating information
- Providing legal advice to the management
- Administering pension schemes and share issues
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
- HR administration
- Maintaining current awareness about company law
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamwork and (written/verbal) communication skills are also important.