o Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
o Develop company policy and position on legal issues
o Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
o Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
o Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
o Draft and administer all contracts
o Negotiate deals and attend company meeting
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Reporting, drafting, and reviewing of legal document
- Preparing and filing government reports
- Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Formulating employee handbooks
- Analyzing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Representing the company before administrative boards and court trials
- Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
- Candidates must have at least a second class upper degree from a recognized University.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with minimum of 3 years experience else your application will not be considered.
- Must be proficient in commercial law, and should be able to work with minimal supervision,
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
o Extensive knowledge of commercial laws.
o Excellent problem‐solving, analytical and organizational skills;
o Self‐driven and resourceful
o Sound interpersonal and communication skills
o Excellent written and spoken English
o Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio (as a link or attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “VPCS15”