Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a compensation and benefits manager you are responsible for overseeing employee compensation, compensation databases, job descriptions, benchmark compensation, annual performance reviews, and employee benefits.
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Monitoring and researching compensation and benefits trends
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for senior executive team
- Preparing and updating job descriptions and occupational classifications
- Ensuring company is in compliant with state and federal laws
Minimum of OND. Additional qualification or certification in relevant field will be an advantage.