- Researching, establishing, and maintaining a company’s pay system.
- Research and understand the current and upcoming competitive markets for employee pay and benefits.
- Ensure that pay rates are fair and equitable to retain and recruit employees.
- Conduct salary surveys to compare pay rates and accurately benchmark. Perform market comparisons of pay by region, number of employees, and job responsibilities.
- Collaborate finance and accounts departments to assess the budgetary impact of compensation decisions.
- Provide oversight of compliance with regulations and labor laws.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Analyst and HR Manager and to determine staffing needs, design and adjust salary structures and compensation packages and develop policies and procedures.
- Conduct position evaluations, job classifications, preparing job descriptions.
- Payroll management
- Manage the administration of benefits- Pension, loans, medical and housing