- You will be responsible for the management of all pay and benefit plans within the company. This includes the development of the compensation infrastructure, incentives, and rewards systems along with the administration of all group insurance, and pension plans.
- A degree in Human Resources or any Business related field. We would also welcome candidates with other degrees such as Finance or Accounting.
- Direct experience in the management of a corporate compensation and benefit program of at least 7-10 years
- Relevant advanced degree will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of employee benefit plan administration and compensation practices, including pay for performance and other best practices in the field.
- Experience working with Insurance brokers in the acquisition of coverage.