To manage the day-to-day remuneration processes, providing guidance to the business and to colleagues.
- Provide information and advice to Human Resources Departments, managers and colleagues on remuneration matters, and increase understanding of remuneration at an operational level.
- Sourcing and analysing remuneration benchmarking information to recommend adjustments to Jumeirah's salary and benefits levels, taking into consideration the financial and motivational impact of proposed changes.
- Carrying out job evaluation and ad hoc reviews of base pay levels or grading for specific positions or departments, as required.
- Supporting international expansion by researching and making recommendations on appropriate remuneration structures, local benefits plans, employment agreements, workforce plans and payroll budgets for new locations and opening hotels globally.
- Maintaining, reviewing and recommending updates to remuneration policies and processes.
- Managing the day-to-day operation of benefits plans, maintaining effective relationships with internal and external service providers.
- Providing input and assistance for the annual salary review process, making sure guidelines are applied fairly and consistently.
- Representing Jumeirah at relevant industry and local forums, including the EMEA Hotel Industry Remuneration Group.
- Coordinating remuneration-related audit activities, responses and follow-up actions with internal and government auditors.
- Supporting specific remuneration or cross-functional projects (e.g. Food & Beverage Outlet Manager retention programme, flight allowances), either as project leader or a team member.
- Assisting pre-opening teams with remuneration and payroll budgeting activities.
You will have a recognised University Degree or similar qualification in Human Resources (e.g. CIPD or equivalent).
You should have a minimum of five (5) years remuneration experience in a managerial role, preferably gained in the UAE or the Gulf Region.
It is essential that you have strong command of the English language, both spoken and written.
You should also be excellent in Microsoft Office applications particularly in Excel.