Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Drivers work in different roles although their duties are more or less the same. Typically, a driver is expected to drive a vehicle from one place to another in order to transport people or merchandise. Essentially, drivers are expected to drive a vehicle on a schedule over a designated route and ensure the safety and timely delivery of passengers or goods.
Drive company vehicles to pick or drop employees
• Deliver important documents to required destinations
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
• Keep vehicle clean and maintained at all times
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
• Follow a schedule to ensure timely delivery
• Chart out the best route possible in order to save time
• Verify the types of materials being loaded on vehicle
• Perform appropriate maintenance and keep truck clean
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.