Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Drivers simply put, move people and objects around in cars. They operate vehicles from cars and small trucks to buses and tractor trailers. Drivers have to know the highways and roads, observe traffic laws, and be able to stay focused on the road.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: You will be operating a complex machine while trying to find addresses, talk to passengers and observing other drivers on the road. You will need great hand-eye coordination to make sure you are accident free.
- Hearing: You will need to hear passenger instruction, talk to dispatchers, and speak with people at the delivery site. Good hearing is a must.
- Stamina: Long days on the road and lifting and moving materials can all be part of your day as a driver.
- Good Vision: You will have to watch everything on the road for potential collisions, accidents and mishaps.
- Map-Reading Skills: Don't get lost. Learn to read a map.
- Punctuality: Drivers are expected to get to their destination on time. Being able to manage your time wisely will help you with that.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage..
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email:email@example.com or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609.
Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.