· Provides high level of Application Engineering Tech support to all product lines of CHC, WBC with extensive support to Wellbore Intervention WBI.
· Technical selling support, key field product applications support, well prognosis, and/or completion product performance support.
· Tenders and Tender Management Support.
· May be top engineering/technical position in region or area.
· Identifies new product opportunities and development strategies.
· Interfaces with product line management and local management to support direction and strategies to best capture market opportunities.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
· 5 years related experience.
· Completion of supervisory/leadership training preferred.
· High level knowledge about technology and proper application of tools within three or more product lines.
· Thorough understanding of down hole hydraulics and rig operations.
· Proficient use of computer based programs related to application of products.
· Ability to supervise and lead employees.