- Drive, coordinate and monitor initiatives and actions to ensure the Bank operates in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and policies and standards including those relevant to the prevention of money laundering.
- Regulatory Advice
- Provide timely regulatory advice and recommendations on key issues (including on Prudential Regulations, in partnership with Businesses and Functions) and proactively monitor regulatory developments.
- Provide guidance on proper application and interpretation of banking laws, regulations and policies applicable to the Businesses.
- Ensure AML regulations, policies and requirements are clearly communicated to management and staff members
- Set control standards and provides advice on the development of appropriate controls for the mitigation of regulatory risks.
- Assist in overseeing relevant administration and licensing as required by the local regulatory requirements.