KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: Audit Manager, Grants Manager, Finance Staff
External: Donor Representative(s),
- B.Sc. or HND Accounting
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, ANANand Masters in Business administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of four years relevant experience, preferably with an International Organization.
- Must be a mature, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong internal relationship management and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Ability to multitask with a proven record showing to be proactive
- Flexible work attitude: the ability to work productively in a team and independently
- Excellent computer skill, familiar with SAGE Accounting Systems, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Experience in dealing institutional requirements
- Age no more than 30 years.
I. Compliance Management:
- Assist in verifying sub-recipients and sub-sub recipients' financial reports and associated support documentations and recommend for liquidation and/or reimbursement in accordance with donor, IHVN policies and procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or any other standards that may be introduced thereafter or from time to time
- Report any fraudulent activities observed and report to the Unit Head immediately
- Assist in ensuring Sub-recipients advances are liquidated on timely manner and they are within allotted liquidation timeframe as per IHVN policy.
- Assist the Audit Manager in preparing the Sub-recipients Aging Report for program and management Review on monthly or quarterly basis as may be specified in the grant agreement.
- Assist in providing on-site training to sub and sub-sub recipients' finance staff when required.
- Must be able to travel to any field of assignment at short notice whenever required.
- Assist in ensuring that Project's files both in hard and electronic copies are up to date.