- The Compliance Officer will work effectively with the Senior Compliance Officer to review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, adequacy of internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and the safeguard of assets within AHNi Nigeria’s policy framework.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3- 5 years relevant experience.
- Or M MA degree in Accounting Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 -3 years relevant experience.
- 1-3 years' experience in internal control functions.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage