- Airline / Aviation
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 7 - 10 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Manage the repair function for the allocated accounts to achieve effective and efficient functioning of the total process of component repairs, including those of nacelle and thrust reverser.
- Strategically plan, co-ordinate and manage the logistics of the overhaul/ repair of components for the allocated accounts, to control their costs and to assure their availability, thus contributing to the reduction of the airline's unit cost of operation.
- Degree in Engineering (Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics) or Licensed Aircraft Engineer. Aeronautical Engineering degree holders preferred.
- 8 years experience to include the interpretation of repair contracts, proposals and the ability to review shop findings reports, Component Maintenance Manual (CMM), Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Component Maintenance Schedule (CMS), Aircraft Maintenance Schedule (AMS), Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC), Service Bulletin (SB) & Engineering Order (EO).
- Thorough knowledge of repair & warranty models and the principles of reviewing repair contract proposals. Knowledge of material planning, stores receipt & despatch and their process interface with repairs.
- Knowledge of development planning and maintenance.