Terms of reference (TOR)
- The lead facilitators will facilitate in a 6-days training alongside MSH technical leads on ART/Retention/adherence in project states.
- In the course of training, the facilitator will lead and facilitate group work sessions as detailed in the training slides including ensuring the objectives of the plenary sessions are met.
- S/he will be responsible for documenting and compiling the action plans arrived at after plenary group work sessions
- The facilitator will collate, analyze, and report the daily training evaluation as part of the effort to improve training quality
- S/he is expected to conduct and analyze the pre and post test result in an excel sheet provided by MSH.
- At the end of the engagement, the facilitator will write a comprehensive training report to be submitted to MSH leadership.