Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
2) Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
3) Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
4) Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
5) Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
) Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
2) Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
3) Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
4) Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
5) Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
6) Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
7) Recommend new equipment or software packages.
8) Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
Applicant must have a minimum of OND and any other qualification is an added advantages.