Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
work in a variety of fields to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems. This can mean and improve and maintaining current systems or creating brand new projects. Engineers will design and draft blueprints, visit systems in the field and manage projects.
- Creativity: You must be able to think of new systems and new ways to work. You must be able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
- Math Skills: You must understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting.
- Mechanical Skills: The ability to understand mechanical concepts and processes easily, as well as use equipment and tools will help you in your profession.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Engineers work to develop new solutions to problems. You will need the skills to identify the source of the problem and create and test solutions.
- Teamwork: Engineers will be part of a team in developing systems, fixing problems or creating solutions. You will need to work well with others in order to get the job done.
- Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates and management is crucial to an engineer's job.