Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A computer engineer is responsible for developing, testing and evaluating the software that make our computers work. They may help in the development of new computer games and business applications, or even in the design of entirely new operating systems. A computer engineer may also be responsible for constructing and managing an organization's computer system and supplying technical support. Computer engineers use their expertise with chips, circuit boards and routers to work at the forefront of computer technology.
- Providing support to designers, marketing and sales departments and other team members.
- Selecting hardware and materials
- Staying current on advances in computer technology
- Analyzing data and making recommendations on computer modifications
- Directing technicians, engineering designers or other tech support personnel
- Testing and verifying hardware and various peripherals
- Building, testing and modifying prototypes of new products, using working or theoretical models developed with computer simulation
Minimum of Diploma in any related field of study. Other higher qualifications will serve as added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their CVs to HR through this email: email@example.com