Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Providing training and producing support material for other members of the sales team.
· Ability to design new computer equipment and draw blueprints for the equipment that will be built. Computer hardware engineers also test the prototypes they design, analyze the test results and modify the designs, if necessary.
· Quality knowledge to write the programs that run computers or computerized equipment, using languages like C++ or Java. They usually use computer-assisted software engineering,
· Should be creative individuals with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Must good have communication skills, able to speak with other engineers as well as lay persons, Programmers require strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions;
· developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements;
· persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
· negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
· calculating client quotations and administering client accounts;
· providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education;
· working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required;
· arranging and carrying out product training;
· analysing costs and sales;
· preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records;
· meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
· supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
· making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs;
· liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
helping in the design of custom-made products
· A B.Sc, or OND (2nd Class Upper) in Computer Science/Engineering or any related field.
· Minimum of 1 year post NYSC cognate experience..
· Include a cover latter with your phone number boldly written on it.
· Qualified candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org