Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A computer engineer, also called a software engineer, is responsible for developing, testing and evaluating the software that make our computers work. They may help in the development of new computer games and business applications, or even in the design of entirely new operating systems. A computer engineer may also be responsible for constructing and managing an organization's computer system and supplying technical support. A computer engineer typically works in an office or laboratory environment as part of a team and enjoys a traditional work schedule.
- Providing support to designers, marketing and sales departments and other team members.
- Selecting hardware and materials
- Staying current on advances in computer technology
- Analyzing data and making recommendations on computer modifications
- Directing technicians, engineering designers or other tech support personnel
- Testing and verifying hardware and various peripherals
- Building, testing and modifying prototypes of new products, using working or theoretical models developed with computer simulation
- Collaborating with engineering staff
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.