He/She would work on all things involved in the creation and maintenance of all kinds of websites ranging from simple websites to dynamic and fully interactive websites.
This includes but is not restricted to web designs, interface designs, authoring (including standardised code and proprietary soft-wares) , and user experience designs.
He/She would also create software for online or offline applications
He/She would also create software for online or offline for mobile application.
He/She would write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
He/she would dapt this websites for Mobile platforms and devices
Test the website and identify any technical problems
Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- have tested skills in software programming and graphics (especially html5, CSS, php/mySQL). Python, Actionscript, Java and Phonegap development are a added advantage
- have creativity and imagination
- be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- have good interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to work on their own or in a team
- be able to work to tight deadlines
- be thorough and precise in their work
- be able to multi-task
- be aware of international web standards and protocols
- be able to use their initiative.