- Reports to the District Manager
- Supervises the Sales Associates
- Ensuring effective and profitable management of the store through the acquisition, development, motivation of Store Assistant to meet sales operational and service standards.
- Installing effective inventory acquisition and control processes, as well as ensure effective internal controls in the store.
- Providing assistance in building the sales budget of the store
- Directly responsible for co-ordinating the implementation of the sales strategy, providing sales leadership and co-ordinating the activities of the sales team within the Store.
- Ensuring optimal stock position and management by installing effective inventory management processes
- Ensuring effective sales, in- store delivery, and through E-channels.
- Installing effective customer service process to deliver expected customer’s experience and to ensure relationship management
- Motivating sales and service staff to meet sales budgets, and for performance management
- Ensuring the maintenance o f appropriate internal controls, loss control systems and all Company Store policies.
- First degree in relevant disciplines, preferably 2nd class upper.
- Ideal candidates will have additional business qualification for advantage and upwards of five years experience in management, preferably in technical retail organization
- Strong sales leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Integrity of the first order
- Ideal candidates will currently be functioning in a similar position in technical retail sales organization
- Ideal organization will be a company merchandizing consumer electronics/telecommunication products, computers and ISP products, appliances and accessories.
We provide a competitive compensation package and training