- The Condition Monitoring Technicians are responsible for ensuring that the condition monitoring program effectively predicts and prevent equipment failures according to Schedules derived from a formal and structured planned maintenance System.
- They are required to provide high focus on predictive and preventive maintenance that will ensure that plant availability and efficiency are maximized and breakdowns minimized.
- This is a key role in predicting and developing corrective actions to prevent failures through condition monitoring and tracking – this impacts directly on plant availability, asset life cycle cost and asset life/replacement frequency.
- Effective liaison with other Brewing, Packaging, Production Services and Maintenance Technicians, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance planners, Shift Managers and Contractors, to ensure maximum plant availability and continuity of reliable, quality production.
- Support other team members and develop positive relationships with colleagues.
Purpose of Role:
- To apply technical, process, continuous improvement and individual/team development skills to optimise overall brewery improvement and plant performance through predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Provide a comprehensive production service on plant and equipment to which they are primarily allocated: assessing & monitoring plant performance on an ongoing basis and attending to all other process duties in a timely manner.
- Deliver best possible plant operation by maximising plant availability and efficiency of operation through execution of Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules.
- Identification of corrective actions to prevent failures, managed through the maintenance forward planning business process.
- Develop condition monitoring, inspection and lubrication routes and manage through a condition-monitoring database.