- Maintains comprehensive calendar including scheduling of appointments, travel, meetings and conferences for and on behalf of the MD/CE and Company Secretary.
- Work with Company's Secretary in drafting and vetting legal documents
- Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence, prioritize in terms of urgency and redirect as necessary for the MD/CE and Company Secretary.
- Assists with the preparation of meeting agendas, taking minutes, circulating minutes prepared and follow up on action points agreed at the meetings.
- Maintains and updates information and data system as necessary within the MD/CE and Company Secretary office, including hard copy flies system and electronic files.
- Manages the MD/CE and Company Secretary office by ensuring that relevant personnel keep every part including work tables, meeting room clean and safe at all times,
- Performs other duties as assigned by the MD/CE and Company Secretary from time to time.
- Minimum of first Degree in Law or related field from a reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of Six (6) years experience as Confidential Secretary in a Law firm or in corporate organisation.
- Lack of above can be compensated for by relevant experience.
Competencies and Skill
- Good Knowledge of Secretarial and Legal Framework (Corporate and commercial Law).
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- Sufficient attention to details.
- Adequate relationship management and networking.
- Excellent business writing and communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit confidentiality of information handling.
- Fluent in Hausa Language.
- Proven Integrity and sound ethics.