Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei's products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPAIWCDMAlEDGEI GPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 1xEV-DOiCDMA2000 1X, WiMAX), core network products (IMS, Mobile Soft switch. NGN), network products (FTTx, xDSL. Optical. Routers, LAN Switch)" application and software (IN. mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals (UMTS/CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei's self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one binion users worldwide.
- Scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases including releases of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, Projects and Programs
- Provides tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
- Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for the progression of code in the development, test, and production environments.
- Measure and monitor progress of application release
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Keep track of the source code, documentation, problems, changes requested, and changes made.
- Administration and maintenance of version control tool
- Support and enhance CM processes and procedures needed to support the Software development team
- Supports configuration control by developing, interpreting, and implementing software configuration management procedures
- Perform builds and deployments to multiple environments.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact, complete change management assessments and create change management strategy
- Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Track and report issues and identify success metrics and monitor change progress
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Masters degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience preferably in the Telecoms with at least three (3) years at supervisory position
- Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
- Good customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently
- Should ho ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word. excel and PowerPoint)
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
- Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- The successful applicant should be good at information’ gathering and analysis