* Assist the EHS Manager to develop and roll out EHS Themes and Campaigns relevant to construction in support of EHS Management Plan and EHS Challenge Requirements
* To support contractors with the interpretation and implementation of the Contractor EHS Challenge
* To support the EHS Manager with the development and roll out of EHS Leadership and Hazard Awareness workshops
* To review and assess FPSO and Sub Sea contractor site/construction procedures and EHS Management Plans.
* To monitor and assess FPSO and Sub Sea contractor implementation of EHS Contract requirements
* To review and assess implementation and quality of key site Risk Assessments, JSAs and Daily Task Risk Assessments, in particular Working at Height
* To review and assess site work permitting arrangements, in particular, Confined Space Entry
* To review and assess Lifting Plans
* To review and assess implementation of Behaviour Based safety programmes
* To engage in incident Investigations and to review and assess contractor incident reports and provide assistance in developing means to prevent re-occurrence
* To develop and implement an EHS Construction Audit Programme and to carry out regular contractor site inspections and audits for EHS Performance, effective implementation of procedure and management systems and to provide support and advise on construction best practice and behavioural change to prevent incidents re-occurring.
* To represent COMPANY at all site EHS Reviews and Meetings and report to the EHS Manager and Project Teams
* To coordinate site EHS activity and interfaces with both the Chiswick and Singapore Leadership and Engineering Teams
* To coordinate incident reporting from all contractors