- To lead internal construction services personnel, external contractors and field workers to deliver internal construction services, including state of the art edifices and estate infrastructures for and on behalf of the company.
- Developing and detailing out construction administration requirements of construction contracts for and on behalf of the company
- Developing and monitoring the detailed work plan (schedule and Timelines) required delivering and completing the state of the art edifices and estate infrastructures of the company’s clients, across Nigeria projects.
- Responsible for implementing quality control standards on assigned projects
- Proactively monitor performance of ongoing projects (quality, risks, costs and ensuring such issues are captures and resolved on time
- Work seamlessly with staff, contractors and consultants to deliver quality work within planned time and budget
- Ensure productivity of all project team members
- Producing quality documentation, reviewing and validating work by subordinates relating to project
- Responsible for updating the knowledge management database contributions at the end of every project
- Measure and monitor key project performance indicators and ensure projects are managed according to planned schedule, efforts and costs
- Overseeing the construction administration projects assigned, minimizing risks and ensuring delivery to standard and quality
- Responsible for reviewing, validating and interim signoff on all work and documentation relating to construction administration
- Provide design and technical guidance for all phases of projects with the collaboration of discipline heads
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals for and on behalf of the company
- Planning and allocating relevant resources to projects
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the MD