- Oversee the development of all technical and feasibility studies to ensure compliance with technical specifications.
- Negotiate contracts with architects, vendors, contractors and other workers.
- Oversee the purchase of equipment/materials within allocated budget.
- Secure building permits and licenses and delivery of materials and equipment to construction site.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs of the project.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Confer with supervisors or other managers to monitor construction progress, including
- A post graduate degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in construction of large scale projects preferably in the hospitality sector.
- At least 8 years project management experience.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD, or Civil 3D.
- Must be proficient in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, and regulatory approvals.