Req ID: Req-1027
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Supervision of the development and construction within “The Company Locations” and at related locations, as designated by the Employer.
- Supervision of the contractors, personnel and other persons and/or entities involved in the development of property in COMPANY LOCATION and at related locations, as designated by the Employer
- Development of detailed master plan for the COMPANY LOCATIONS
- Forward planning of facilities, services, supporting infrastructure, personnel and other related items required for development and management of property in “The Company Location” (“COMPANY LOCATION”)
- Forward planning of infrastructure required for the industrial village;
- Planning and developing layout of infrastructure for LFZ.
- The Employee will be required to provide assistance to the Company in a wide range of areas, in line with the Employee’s field of experience/expertise;
- The Employee may also be required to perform duties not directly related to his/her area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company;
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities;
- Conduct himself / herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.
- University Degree (2.1 or higher) - Preference will be given to candidates with Civil Engineering qualifications and/or other industry related qualifications - ALL grades should be provided
- Preference will be given to Candidates that - Have experience in working in, designing and building Free Zones, towns, general infrastructure - Have worked in multinational / FTSE100 companies - Hands on experience and management - Over 10 years’ experience
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.