- Location , Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Nassarawa, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Over the years, the company has been involved in the construction of a broad spectrum of projects for governments, multinational companies, industrial groups, as well as high-networth individuals
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with executive management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools to effectively track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and documentation.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identity potential crises.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Minimum of 2nd class upper degree in Civil Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body (COREN; NSE; PMP)
- Minimum of 15 years construction Industry experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Microsoft Project, Primavera.