Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for training and development is the focus of this position where the applicant is required to have outstanding results towards developing industry leading professionals who work both in site supervision and project management.
The successful applicant will be working in the construction site office and will be directly responsible for coordinating all administrative work for the construction management team on site. This requires an organized individual with excellent verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and a high level of computer literacy. Applicant will also, be required to assist the site supervisory staff in a multitude of functions in office and on site.
- Issuing Purchase Orders for all material suppliers
- Coordinating and maintaining current records of drawings and consultant revision notices
- Distributing Drawings accordingly to Trades
- Recording site minutes of meetings
- Responsible for updating and keeping track of Construction Schedule
- Daily Journal entry
- Answering telephones and assisting in communications with the large group of contractors and consultants
- Assisting site management staff with numerous clerical duties
- Making sure all timesheets (Site Staff and Laborers) are ready and faxed to Payroll in a timely fashion
- Organizing site office, setting up binders and folders
- Maintaining and organizing files for all purchasers’ suite customization and colour choices
- Keeping track of Site Equipment and Small Equipment Rentals
- Keeping track of Concrete and Rebar count and entry
- Printing and distributing Deficiencies for Trades to complete.
- Responsible for Completions of Deficiencies
- (a) Minimum of HND in Civil Engineering (b) Experience: Minimum of 1-3yrs (c) Ability to interpret drawings etc
- All interested applicant should send their cv with detailed experiences to:email@example.com