We are looking for experienced Construction Superintendent (Electrical, Mechanical, Structural & Instrumentation) to be working for our client based in Dubai.
Provide on-site construction supervision to the project to assist in the achievement of project objectives.
- Monitor construction progress to ensure conformance to Saudi Aramco standards and procedures.
- Assist and advise on determining appropriate construction strategies.
- Maintain site log books and report construction progress.
- Report any issues of non-conformance by construction contractor to Saudi Aramco standards, procedures or Safety practices.
- Ensure site equipment has been properly maintained and has any necessary inspection stickers.
- Responsible for ensuring construction input into the design by way of constructability reviews.
- Verify sub-contractors' claims and variations.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Project.
- Minimum 12 years industry construction experience.
- Preferably a qualified engineer. However, may be either Diploma or Trade Qualified with a minimum of 5 additional years of substantial experience in Construction Management.