• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers’ and MasterCard’s processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers’ processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities.
• Define processing set-ups for Settlement / Funds transfer, Interchange, billing and other processing related areas in accordance with MasterCard’s processing standards, specifications and rules.
• Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses.
• Handle multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services / products
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes.
• Provide training to CIS organization, other MasterCard organizations and the customer.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Five to seven years of “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management. • Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Strong understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Strong understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
• Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Self Starter with ability to work independently
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to coordinate processing theory /principles with business impact
• Ability to lead matrix organizations and cross functional teams
Domestic and international travel"