KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Objective 1: Coordinate Data Collection, Data Quality Management, Analysis and State level Reporting
- Participate in the design of program monitoring and evaluation tools (registers, reporting templates, data bases, etc.) to track Health and Child Survival projects
- In collaboration with MOH and relevant SC staff, ensure timely data collection, compilation and reporting according to program M&E plan
- Conduct monthly data analysis and prepare monthly program IPTT monitoring reports
- Ensure the program database is updated regularly
- Support program feedback meetings to communities, facilities and authorities
- Support the M&E Adviser to implement the DQA system including the conduct of data quality assessments according to the M&E plan
- Support the M&E Adviser in data management for rapid assessments, situational analysis, surveys, evaluations and other research as required
- Plan, forecast and facilitate the production and supply of M&E tools and materials to supported sites
Objective 2: Support Program Supervision, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Support the M&E Advisor to monitor Health and Child Survival projects at the intervention states and communicate provide findings and progress to Program Managers
- Participate in evaluation of Health and Child Survival projects, focusing on data management of evaluation datasets.
- Support the dissemination and use of evaluation and research reports and propose changes for improvement to the Health Team.
Objective 3: Support Documentation, Reporting, Knowledge Sharing and Effective Feedback Mechanism
- Support coordination of health projects monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual reviews and reports as required.
- Participate in dissemination of program information to communities, children, and other stakeholders through a regular feedback mechanism
- Manage the beneficiary complaints and feedback mechanism database
- Work with state teams to collect information on potential case studies and success stories
- Update shared drive and project team space with program monitoring documents regularly.