Location: Abuja (2), Kogi (1), Kano (2), Benue(1), Lagos (1), Sokoto
Reporting to:Outreach Team Leader
Duration of contract:8 months (renewable)
Probationary period: 2 months
· To give high quality client-focused care in all services rendered to clients.
· To support MSN in its Goal and Objectives where appropriate.
· To support and implement core MSI values within the centre, such as de-medicalization, task shifting, client focus, no blame culture, non-hierarchical management and marketing
· To participate fully in MSN Institutional strengthens and Capacity Building activities where appropriate.
Partnership and network building
· Assist to oversee the work schedules & Strengths of all clinical team working within the centres and outreach.
· Encourage a commitment to accommodating clients' special needs such as flexibility on working hours, strict privacy and confidentiality to generate demand for MSIN services.
· Have a public relations and promotional role with colleagues, NHS and the general public
· Identify appropriate training needs within clinic centre teams and, in consultation with the
· Centre Manager, arrange for appropriate trainings and induction of new teams.
· Timely collate and submit incidence reports to the centre coordinator
· Monitor monthly outreach results and in collaboration with the centre coordinator and make appropriate recommendation to meet set targets.
· Provide core MSIN Clinical services including
· Professional management of client complaints and/or clinical incidences both at the outreach and at the centre
· To work closely with other clinical team members in service delivery especially in delegated areas of duty.
· To promote the concept of family planning through health education.
· To provide high quality family planning counselling and method provision while respecting client’s rights.
· To assist in compilation of data and preparation of reports including reports of serious incidents.
· To assist in keeping the clinical equipment and facilities clean and in good working condition.
· Adequate and timely requisition of items, stock management and record keeping
· To support MSN in achieving its various targets.
· To perform any other duties as may be required by the Line Manager.
Communication and administration
· Keep and manage records of all outreach activities including minutes of teams meetings.
· Ensure formal communications with the various health partners are properly documented
· Follow up on all clients complaints relating to any of the MSIN services and make recommendations.
· Make proper use of available information systems in MSI to facilitate service delivery & trainings
· Assist the Marketing Team with interviews relating to clinical issues to protect MSIN reputation.
· Manage and properly account for all MSIN resources and properties at the outreach