- Carry out page setting of 3 curricula for JCHEW, CHEW and CHO.
- Carry out page setting of log books for JCHEW, CHEW and CHO
- Carry out page setting of tutors guide, examination assessment guide and log book user’s guide for JCHEW, CHEW and CHO.
- Page set and printer ready versions of curricula, logbooks, tutors guide, examination assessment guide and log book user’s guide.
- A report of the consultancy.
The Community Health Practitioner Registration Board of Nigeria (CHPRBN)’s vision is to be a Regulatory Agency with a clear focus on production of relevant and skilled Human Resources for Efficient Primary Health Care (PHC) Services in Nigeria. And its mission is to improve standard of Community Health Care in Nigeria by Regulating Teaching, Learning and Practice of Community Health in Nigeria.
This newly reviewed curricula process has incorporated strategic innovative interventions and evidence based policy/guideline changes that have taken place across the continuum of care in Maternal and New-born and Child Health, HIV, Tuberculosis, FP and other health fields in Nigeria. In order to finalize the documents and make them available to the end users, Save the Children through the saving newborn lives project which has supported this review process since 2013 is engaging a consultant to page set the documents in readiness for printing.