You will be responsible to understand and implement the best practices in a SAP environment by designing appropriate integration solutions supporting the customer’s business needs as part of the overall SAP Program.
Within their particular process area, the Consultant - SAP PI will be responsible for the global solution which includes responsibility for the method and processes used to translate integration requirements into a coherent solution considering balancing both the integration needs and technical architecture.
The role will be a key in providing support to the team that is tasked with building and testing the end solution. Implementing appropriate processes to drive high quality and sustainable solutions will be critical.
- Degree in Information Systems or related discipline
- A minimum of Four (4) years’ experience with PI / XI Integration, monitoring, implementation and support
- Knowledge of SAP PI (PI 7.1 and above is preferred)
- Ability to robustly engage cross-functional SAP teams to manage design, delivery and testing of end-to-end integration activities
- Creation of integration architectures for the integration scenarios
- Experience in PI adapters like BAPI, IDOC, Web Services, ABAP Proxy and File Adapter
- Familiar with SLD Architecture, PI "Promote-to-Production" methodology with or without CTS+
- Message monitoring and message throughput
- Troubleshooting and status tracking of messages
- Performance Tuning
- Experience with PI Alert configuration
- Exposure to XSLT mappings
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and web services
- Knowledge ABAP/Java development
- Experience in SAP-POS integration will be a big plus
- Involvement in SAP environment as solution lead would be advantageous
- Experience of working in the Retail/Automotive/Real Estate/Trading industries will be highly regarded
- A proven track record in designing and implementing change in complex businesses
- Experience in at least 3 full SAP project life cycles of significant size, scope and complexity