- Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- The job holder will be responsible for delivery of client engagement efforts across the various organisational spectrums including Organisational & Human Capital Effectiveness, Financial Analysis & Modeling and Learning & Development.
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating team members to ensure tasks and responsibilities are delivered according to quality within specified turnaround time.
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate work experience
- Experience working in a Consulting firm is required
- Basic Knowledge of HR processes and procedures
- Good understanding of Excel and financial modeling.
- Knowledge of project management and execution.
- Basic Knowledge of Management Consulting: Business Advisory, HR Management, Strategy Facilitation and Execution Management, HR/Talent Management Consulting, Performance Management System Design, Development and Deployment, Knowledge of Succession Planning, Analytics and Talent Metrics, Needs Analysis, Process, Procedure & Policy Development, Business Analysis