Who at this job level; will be required to provide coordination and technical support to teams.
- 6-8 years professional experience and at least 5 years relevant hands-on experience in consulting.
- Proven ability to create simple financial models and business cases; understanding of financial statements and financial structures; ability to support day to day management of project origination and execution; guide research and analysis efforts; management of existing clients, building and maintaining relationships with new clients.
- SME in Project Schedule Development and PMO Governance, with experience in advanced scheduling concepts and experience utilizing MS Project beyond basic functions.
- Strong data reporting and analytical skills.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience leading business process mapping and improvement initiatives.
- Education and certification qualifications to the responsibilities of the role, with PMP, CAPM certification a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering and collating research data in intelligent form/ format
- Researching external sources and other relevant databases to support company work
- Data analysis & preparation of presentation material for project / pitches
- Coordinating and implementing projects from end to end
- Ability to operate at a strategic level
- Experience in the SME space would be necessary and a definite advantage
- Supervisory qualities and a good team player
- A first degree: minimum of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
- A second degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc will be an added advantage
- Other relevant additional qualifications ( if required)
- Candidates should be highly computer literate.