IBM Consulting Entry-Level Opportunities for Any Major!
Consulting by Degrees (CbD)
- IBM’s consulting business is looking for university candidates with the skills, creativity and passion to help us meet and overcome challenges.
- And not just anyone. We are looking for exceptional people, like you, with the potential not only to become great consultants but also the future leaders of IBM.
- We welcome you to join IBM’s Consulting by Degrees Program - our world-class initiative to identify and groom entry level business consultants into tomorrow’s leaders.
- The CbD Program will provide you with tailored mentoring, training, support and practical experience you need to take your potential and accelerate your career as a consultant.
- As an IBM consultant you’ll help top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
- From the business insight of strategy consulting and technical prowess of application services to business analytics and optimization - the opportunities are nearly limitless at IBM Global Business Services.
- If you feel you have what takes to help us make the planet a smarter place to live and work, then join us.
At IBM Global Business Services (GBS), we partner with our clients to deliver real business value by:
- Bringing together the world’s largest consulting practice with industry-leading research capability.
- Enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology.
- Teaming on all phases of engagement to plan, build and implement business solutions.
- Establishing new, flexible and iterative approaches that only IBM can offer through our unique combination of skills, experience and capabilities.
- Leveraging proven roadmaps and frameworks we have developed across 17 industries.
- Applying IBM's global expertise and local capabilities through our unique global delivery network combined with our teams in over 170 countries.
Our consultants provide an integrated approach to business design and execution turning strategies into actions. These strengths applied to business issues and opportunities give our clients not only the ability to anticipate change, but also take advantage of new possibilities.