The key purpose of this position is to manage the existing Partner and Retail business in Middle East and North Africa as well as create new opportunities within the local market for the Consumer business. Working with a broad set of accounts the role involves developing long term strategic relationships, whilst also identifying and closing business to drive short term revenue.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quota
- Manage accounts to maximise short term revenue and build future long term relationships and commitments
- Establish relationships with key Telco/OEM/ISP decision-makers and drive the sales process and Partnership agreements through to completion.
- Develop, maintain and implement account and marketing plans using Champ methodology, or other similar sales/business methodologies
- Build relationships with key Retailers to develop new and existing business with electronic and box Retail products Provide weekly revenue forecasts and quarterly product forecasts to ensure accurate production of boxed products, etc.
- Engage with appropriate Production, Marketing, Distribution and Finance colleagues to ensure delivery of Consumer revenue numbers
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Fluent in Arabic with excellent English oral and written skills
- Sales experience selling to Partner and Consumer based business's for a Software/hardware vendor
- A self-starter needing low level management time who will be consistently proactive in the role of developing new and existing business and perform day to day responsibilities
- Driven and capable of effective closing and with the understanding Consumer organizations and their buying cycles
- Engages management at all levels within the Account to enhance the available opportunities to take share from Competitor vendors
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting Consumer buying trends and have the capacity to develop relationships with potential Partners within a variety of fields to expand the McAfee Consumer business
- Must be computer literate with email, Internet, word processing and spreadsheets
- Demonstrable track record of consistent achievement of achieving Quota in Consumer environment
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
The successful applicant will be subject to background checking. McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!