Support and provide superior service via phone, e-mail and fax as a receiver and caller
•Use listening and questioning skills that support effective telephone communication.
•Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
•Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
•Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
•Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
•Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
•Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
•Meet commitments to customers
•Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
Must have Customer Service experience
• Must have a strong proficiency in Microsoft application
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Must be detail oriented and possess good oral and written communication skills in English and any other major Language in Nigeria
Minimum of HND in a related discipline
• 1-3 years of relevant experience Skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be confident.
• Must have a clear telephone voice.
• Should be able to work unsupervised and have very good work ethics.
• Must be flexible and adaptable.
• Candidate must be smart.
• Ability to speak one or more major Nigeria language
• Must be able to deal with all types of people.
• Proficient IT skills.