- The Contact Centre unit is part the Customer Service Department headed by the Chief Customer Officer (CCO). Contact Centre has the mandate of handling all the requests made by clients in a timely and efficient manner.
- The centre as a whole has standardized goals to achieve as well as each agent. The Contact Centre Professional is responsible for ensuring that the clients who initiate contact with the contact centre receives a satisfactory level of service with their requests, questions and concerns.
- The position collaborates with the following department to achieve the set goals: Telemarketing, Sales, Application Development, Routing/Termination and Strategic Planning.
Essential Job Function
- Take calls from/chat with clients, listening to their requests and queries
- Develop a real rapport with customers to gain their trust and confidence and to get a clear picture of their individual needs
- Answer simple queries swiftly and politely
- For more complex queries, ask further questions to help gather more information about each customer’s exact needs
- Guide customers through the various mobile marketing products and services we provide
- Ensure that the correct action is taken to meet that clients’ mobile marketing needs and preferences
- Escalate issues when and where necessary
- Determine requirements by working with customers
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfil requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sell additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell product and services; explaining new features.
- Maintain call centre database by entering information.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities both in-house and off-site
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain stipulated call centre KPI