To lead and generate new, informative, exciting and share-worthy content that will contribute
to an increase in web traffic and customer engagement for the company and all its networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create, develop and manage high quality content for the company networks, including brand
partners which will be applied to increase visibility and strategies across all company
brands and products
• Keep current with emerging web technologies, web writing styles and content distribution
• Spearhead the Content Team in creating strategies and implementing best practices to
achieve desired results for the company networks
• Conduct regular spot-checks throughout site and ensure that there is a consistent look
and feel adopted in all web properties
• May be tapped to craft other communication materials such as presentations, email
communication, newsletters, etc.
• Serve as brand ambassador for the company
Key Experience Required:
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• A solid understanding of ethical search engine optimization techniques.
• A disciple of social media(i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr, blogs, wikis,
RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
• Basic knowledge of and experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms
including but not limited to Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google
Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck, and Social Mention.
• Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content for various industries
• Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
• Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand
ambassador is absolutely required.
• Basic Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator skills
• Data, analytics and metric oriented.
*A good degree in computer science
*Minimum of 2years experience.