We are looking for a content writer that can help and develop company’s strategy to reach and attain new clients/customers, stir discussion, and drive traffic to company website and social media platforms. Responsible for writing and publishing all types of content (including all types of media e.g. newspaper, video script, blogs, PRs, etc); maintaining and updating web pages/blogs; monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company.
Willing to work in graveyard shift.
• Write, edit and create content. Repurpose content as needed. Ensure all content is relevant, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, video, print (newspapers, whitepapers, case studies, fact sheets, Infographics) and in-person.
• Coordinate content creation and publishing of company website, blogs, email newsletter (internal or external), press release & other external write-ups (scripts) and other online campaigns.
• Support, monitors and leverage social media channels viral marketing especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube and responds on topics related to company/industry.
• Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
• Manages guest postings
• Connects/contacts with influencers
• Assists in communicating with bloggers (involved with a network of bloggers is a plus)
• Assists in handling negative feedback, comments, and reviews
• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports as necessary.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field. Candidates from other streams with a proven flair for writing quality content may also apply.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience writing marketing collaterals, web content writing, editing/copywriting are required for this position.
• Solid experience in developing strategic digital marketing strategies
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization and best practices for website content development.
• Knowledgeable in US financial economy is a plus (blogs about Finance, Business, Money, Investment and the like)
• Experience with Content Management Systems, ideally Wordpress
• Expertise in taking and incorporating feedback to work.
• Creative and ability to express ideas with confidence a plus
• Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City area
• 1 Full-Time position available.