• Be a member of a specialized team at MasterCard’s Customer Fraud Management focusing on providing fraud risk management services to support MasterCard’s customers within the Sub-Saharan Africa ( SSA) markets based in Lagos , Nigeria.
• Acts as the primary interface with allocated Customers and MasterCard internal business managers regarding all matters regarding to Franchise Integrity Group within Africa with special focus on SSA market.
• Represents MasterCard as a member of various committees where it exist, with significant responsibility for setting fraud risk mitigation & business strategies, translating functional vision into goals and providing high-level leadership and operational management for the division and related departments.
• Ensure the delivery of the Franchise Integrity customer focused strategy to increase customer loyalty and improve customer fraud and compliance performance whilst ensuring alignment with the overall SSA market strategy
• Provide day to day support to customers and internal business partners to ensure they remain engaged and supportive and provide regular on-site fraud review meetings including Fraud Management Program reviews where appropriate