Be a member of a specialized team at MasterCard's Customer Fraud Management focusing on providing fraud risk management services to support MasterCard's customers within the Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) markets based in Lagos , Nigeria.
Acts as the primary interface with allocated Customers and MasterCard internal business managers regarding all matters regarding to Franchise Integrity Group within Africa with special focus on SSA market.
- Represents MasterCard as a member of various committees where it exist, with significant responsibility for setting fraud risk mitigation & business strategies, translating functional vision into goals and providing high-level leadership and operational management for the division and related departments.
- Ensure the delivery of the Franchise Integrity customer focused strategy to increase customer loyalty and improve customer fraud and compliance performance whilst ensuring alignment with the overall SSA market strategy
- Provide day to day support to customers and internal business partners to ensure they remain engaged and supportive and provide regular on-site fraud review meetings including Fraud Management Program reviews where appropriate
- Have worked at managerial level within a payment card fraud risk environment and proven experience of successful development and execution of payment card fraud prevention strategies, preferably in the Africa markets.
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative and confidence working at all levels up to and including Executive Management level in highly matrix organizations.
- Demonstrate a good overall understanding of MasterCard payment systems including authorization, clearing and settlement processes.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and an added advantage if also fluent in an African language with ability to communicate at both business and technical levels within a multi stakeholder environment
- Possesses strong and effective presentation skills; be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and Business Objects based tools.
- Be self-motivated, people-centric and results-oriented with the ability to build and maintain strong positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Advantage to have extensive knowledge of MasterCard Security Policy and Procedures and MasterCard Rules in general from both an Issuing and Acquiring perspective.
- Prior working relationship with law enforcement and Regulatory bodies is an added advantage.