▪ Verify the completeness of contract documents (consistency check) and distribute them to project team members
▪ Track client, subcontractors, vendors obligations
▪ Administer the contract ensuring that project is performed in line with contractual obligations
▪ Liaise with project team, coordinate Project Contract Review, participate to meetings, manage and file all correspondence.
having a contractual relevance exchanged during project execution with clients, partners, subcontractors, vendors and authorities.
▪ Monitor contract risks of critical work packages (subcontractors, vendors) and propose remedial actions
▪ Manage the change process on the project, including change orders, claims, back charges, penalties, new prices, dispute
handling and resolution (except for litigation and arbitration) towards clients, main subcontractors and key vendors, ensuring
that notices and notifications are issued as per contractual requirements, and participate in the generation of additional
revenue as entitled by the contracts
▪ Check consistency between records, reports and correspondence, verify supporting documentation for invoicing and
monitor that payments received are in line with the contractual terms
▪ Prepare reporting for project, company and corporate
▪ Ensure that Golden Rules and Silver Guidelines are implemented
▪ Maintain necessary liaison with other competent Saipem functions, in particular with Financial Administration, Insurance,
Procurement and Risk referents
▪ Ensure all Project Certificates are duly issued by clients (e.g. Milestone Completion Certificates, Mechanical Completion,
Handover Certificate, Provisional Acceptance Certificate)
▪ Provide collection and sharing of lessons learned, feedbacks and returns of experience on issues/criticalities encountered during project execution.